PCO acceptance?

Started by nmb14
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nmb14

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey all. I was wondering, for people that were accepted or rejected to PCO - did you get an email as well as a letter in the mail? Or just a letter in the mail? I should be finding out this week, but I want to know what I'm looking for. Thanks everyone! 🙂
 
It actually took me a month to hear back after my interview. I have no clue why it took them so long to let me know.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I posted this thread because I retook the OAT and I was waiting to hear back from them for that. My interview was back at the end of September and I heard back the first time at the end of October.
 
Hey all. I was wondering, for people that were accepted or rejected to PCO - did you get an email as well as a letter in the mail? Or just a letter in the mail? I ould be finding out this week, but I want to know what I'm looking for. Thanks everyone! 🙂

Hey nmb14, my interview was on Jan 23, and I was accepted this morning (so exactly 2 weeks)! They sent an email first, which said that I should expect a letter in the mail shortly. I actually contacted them yesterday or the day before via phone and email to check my status. Apparently the admissions meeting was delayed a little bit. You can always follow up on them, though I felt my answer was extremely vague when I did. But they did get back to me very quickly

Hope my answer helped. Best of luck!
 
Hey nmb14, my interview was on Jan 23, and I was accepted this morning (so exactly 2 weeks)! They sent an email first, which said that I should expect a letter in the mail shortly. I actually contacted them yesterday or the day before via phone and email to check my status. Apparently the admissions meeting was delayed a little bit. You can always follow up on them, though I felt my answer was extremely vague when I did. But they did get back to me very quickly

Hope my answer helped. Best of luck!

Thank you so much for your response! I appreciate it! I actually got my letter in the mail on Monday saying I was accepted. 🙂 So I'll be attending there in the fall! I never got an email but I think it's because of me retaking the OAT and everything. Congrats on your acceptance!!
 
Thank you so much for your response! I appreciate it! I actually got my letter in the mail on Monday saying I was accepted. 🙂 So I'll be attending there in the fall! I never got an email but I think it's because of me retaking the OAT and everything. Congrats on your acceptance!!
Hey, how long after the email did u receive the letter? Sorry for asking so much lol
 
Hey nmb14, my interview was on Jan 23, and I was accepted this morning (so exactly 2 weeks)! They sent an email first, which said that I should expect a letter in the mail shortly. I actually contacted them yesterday or the day before via phone and email to check my status. Apparently the admissions meeting was delayed a little bit. You can always follow up on them, though I felt my answer was extremely vague when I did. But they did get back to me very quickly

Hope my answer helped. Best of luck!
How long after the email did U twice the letter lol sorry just paranoid
 
Hey nmb14, my interview was on Jan 23, and I was accepted this morning (so exactly 2 weeks)! They sent an email first, which said that I should expect a letter in the mail shortly. I actually contacted them yesterday or the day before via phone and email to check my status. Apparently the admissions meeting was delayed a little bit. You can always follow up on them, though I felt my answer was extremely vague when I did. But they did get back to me very quickly

Hope my answer helped. Best of luck!
Hello, I got a question, did the email stated the following:

Dear X,

We appreciate having had the opportunity to meet with you and expect a decision regarding your application for admission to be forwarded to you within two weeks of the date of your interview......

Please let me know.
Thanks.
 
Yea I got that after the interview. A week later I got an acceptance letter via email. Then I got my official letter in the mail a week or two after that. 🙂