PCO admission decision

Started by ppa93
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ppa93

PCO Class of 2009
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am waiting for the admission decision for PCO. I am just wondering how long does it usually take? According to the previous threat, it takes about three weeks, but it has been three weeks already. I am just wondering if there is anyone who is waiting for the PCO admission decision? (over 3 weeks)
Thanks
 
Hey ppa,

Don't panic yet. I interviewed February 25th and didn't get my acceptance email from Todd till March 31st. So just hang in there and good luck!

👍
 
ppa93 said:
I am waiting for the admission decision for PCO. I am just wondering how long does it usually take? According to the previous threat, it takes about three weeks, but it has been three weeks already. I am just wondering if there is anyone who is waiting for the PCO admission decision? (over 3 weeks)
Thanks

HIya ppa93,

When did u interview at PCO??

Katalio
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
LoveRene710 said:
Hey ppa,

Don't panic yet. I interviewed February 25th and didn't get my acceptance email from Todd till March 31st. So just hang in there and good luck!

👍
If you dont mind, can u tell me ur stats?
I am worried cos I dont have a bachelor degree
 
OH, My bro interviewed on April 1st, he hasn't gotten any results yet, so hang in there! =)
 
Katalio said:
OH, My bro interviewed on April 1st, he hasn't gotten any results yet, so hang in there! =)
Thanks for the support. May I know what his stats are?
 
Hopefully, heheh!!.. hope you'll get in as well! =)
I have no idea why they are taking so long tho, coz my friend and I both got our notice 1 week after our interview.