PCO app

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I know this is going to sound stupid, but on the PCO app it asks "in what activities are you interested?" and I wasn't sure if they mean EC's or things not school related?

i just took that question as face value. i listed my hobbies. they want to find out more about you as a person with that question.
 
I've been trying to think about what I put...and I agree that they just want to learn more about you, and look at what makes you stand out. I remember at an Open House for SUNY...that the guy giving my tour played Ultimate Frisbee..and the school loved that he was a hard working student, yet he managed to start a ultimate team at his school. I kinda used that for direction. I think trying to be honest, yet original/unique is always in your favor. Good Luck!