PCO Class of 2026

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Anatomygirrl18

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Congratulations to those accepted to Salus. Thought we could start a class thread here!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
hey! I just got accepted and Salus is my first choice

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hello! I got accepted a few months ago, but I'm excited to start next year!

i can create a facebook group if that’s something everyone would be interested in!

Hey guys so I got accepted to PCO this past week! So in the acceptance email, they mentioned that they'll send more details about the acceptance and any provisions? I was wondering when you guys received that email after you got in! Is this the email that takes up to 2 weeks as they mentioned? Thanks in advance :)

Hey guys so I got accepted to PCO this past week! So in the acceptance email, they mentioned that they'll send more details about the acceptance and any provisions? I was wondering when you guys received that email after you got in! Is this the email that takes up to 2 weeks as they mentioned? Thanks in advance :)
I think a week later!

Hello, I just got accepted :giggle: yesterday!!! and received the same email. How long after the initial email did they send the formal acceptance email with more details?

Reactions: 1 user