PCO interview schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ODisme

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know how PCO organizes their interview schedule?? Like do they interview a certain day of the week or do they accomodate the student's schedule? Do they schedule a certain number of people per interview day? Any information would be appreciated, thanks. Also, if anyone can tell me how far in advance they had to book their interviews? Was it within a week, 2 weeks, a month??

Thanks again!:)

Members don't see this ad.

PCO interviews every day of the week, usually in the morning. Interview first, tours, lunch, exit interview. As for booking interviews in advance, it's dependent your situation and how prepare you feel. Booking flights two weeks in advance saves you money though.

Um booking interviews all depends on if they have room for that day. I think mine was 3 weeks in advance. Basically the day is as above, except I had my exit interview right after my first interview... Word of advice though give yourself enough time between your interview and your fligth... Philly's airport is crazy, the security line was insane. Mind you I went back in Nov when the security change happened, like a week after.. but still.

Members don't see this ad :)
Is it ok to take a flight that departs at 5pm on the day of the interview? or is that cutting it too close?

Thanks!

Interview usually ends around 1 to 2ish. Depending where your hotel is, 5 pm should be fine.

Is it ok to take a flight that departs at 5pm on the day of the interview? or is that cutting it too close?

Thanks!

I flew out around then, you'll be fine. :)

Ok, I'll keep the airport thing in mind. Thanks again to all that replied!