PCO interview time and travel

Started by a1bui
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

a1bui

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those who had an interview at PCO....did it take less, more, or exactly 5 hours to do the interview process?

I want to ask because I have an interview at 10AM, and was wondering whether I can catch a flight at 530PM. The letter said 4-5 hours, so I thought I could make it.

Also, would it be better to take a taxi everywhere or rent a car? The PCO site says ~$50 from/to the airport, so that's $100+, but it'll cost me ~$80 renting the car since I'm not 25 yet, and want to get insurance. So, should i sacrifice time for money?

Thanks in advance.
 
My interview began at 10:00 and ended about 2:20. There were only 3 people interviewing that day, so that may have caused it to go shorter than 5 hours. As for the taxi/car issue, I can't help because I drove to the school. I hope this helps a little