Pco interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futureoptometrist23

Reaction score
Hey all! I just received an interview with pco, which is my top school. It’s going to be my first interview so I want to go in strong. Can anyone that’s had an interview there let me know how it went, the duration, if there were multiple components such as an essay or multiple people interviewing, closed or open file, and any overall advice. I really want to do well. Thank you for any advice and good luck to everyone! I posted on the class of 2025 also but this could help a lot of others find information easily too.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey! It was about 40 minutes and open file. 20 minutes were her asking me standard interview questions, the next 10 was her going through my application to see if there were any missing components, and the last 10 was open for asking questions. I used the interview page on SDN to prepare.

Reactions: 1 user
Hey! It was about 40 minutes and open file. 20 minutes were her asking me standard interview questions, the next 10 was her going through my application to see if there were any missing components, and the last 10 was open for asking questions. I used the interview page on SDN to prepare.
Thank you!