PCO interview???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lilbird

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am about to interview at PCO in a few days and I have reviewed over all the forum's interview questions...but are there any questions on subjects (ex. Describe Newtons Law?)
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

At PCO and most other optometry schools, the main purpose of the interview is to get to know you as a person. Personality, rather than knowledge, is important on interview day. I was not asked any questions about anything having to do with science. They focused instead on questions like why optometry and why PCO? Also, expect some questions like describe yourself. All of the questions I was asked were questions that I expected. They are looking for dedication and a good personality. Don't worry about being asked specific scientific questions. My interview took a little over an hour. Then, after that, you have the exit interview, which is just about your file. My exit interview was also about an hour (this was substantially longer than most). Good luck and enjoy the experience, it's a great school. I'm glad to be going there in the fall.