PCO personal statement question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Clovers

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
One of PCO personal statement question is "What makes you an outstanding applicant?"

Should I mention about my GPA and OAT scores? I don't think it'd necessary because they already have copies of all that. My scores are just average so I don't know what to say in regards to that anyway.

I also wanted to know if it's okay to say very good stuff about yourself when answering questions like the one above. Like saying that you're smart, fast learner, ect..

I've been asking lots of questions lately but thank you to ALL that has replied!

Members don't see this ad.

One of PCO personal statement question is "What makes you an outstanding applicant?"

Should I mention about my GPA and OAT scores? I don't think it'd necessary because they already have copies of all that. My scores are just average so I don't know what to say in regards to that anyway.

I also wanted to know if it's okay to say very good stuff about yourself when answering questions like the one above. Like saying that you're smart, fast learner, ect..

I've been asking lots of questions lately but thank you to ALL that has replied!

Yes, sell yourself! The Personal statement is the place to sell sell sell!