PCO "pre-application" counseling.

Started by pienfoo
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pienfoo

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey everyone, I just received a letter from PCO today saying that they've received my OAT scores and are offering a "pre-application" counseling session to go over my transcripts etc etc (which they will not receive until monday). I was wondering if they send this to everyone or just to people who have bad OAT scores or a slim chance of getting in?? I got a 340 TS but then a 270 in physics soo that makes me worry quite alot. pleasse help!
 
I got the same letter with high OAT scores it said "you may be a competitive candidate" I thought this was generic
 
Yea, I got the same thing too. I think it maybe goes for everyone who turned in their application? not too sure..
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I never applied to PCO, just sent my OAT scores just in case. How do you all apply to so many schools?? I thought one was time consuming. The next three just may not happen. I hope I get in to OSU!