PCO/Salus hold

Started by nmb14
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nmb14

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed with PCO in September and they asked me to retake the OAT before they made a decision. Has this happened to anyone else where you retook the test and ended up being accepted after? I'm retaking it on Thursday so I'm nervous about it! I believe it's the only thing holding back my acceptance.
Thanks!!
 
I interviewed with PCO in September and they asked me to retake the OAT before they made a decision. Has this happened to anyone else where you retook the test and ended up being accepted after? I'm retaking it on Thursday so I'm nervous about it! I believe it's the only thing holding back my acceptance.
Thanks!!

I've seen people getting accepted after they retook the oat. So you'll be fine.