pco/salus interview.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

is it closed file or open file?

Members don't see this ad.

hey.
did you get an interview from them too?
I just checked my email and i got one too.

Members don't see this ad :)
i heard something about an closed file entry interview and then a open file exit interview. is that true?

Yes, but the closed file interview is more of the actual interview while the open file interview is more of just a shorter review of you file (they may just comment or ask some questions about your grades, OAT scores, etc.). The closed file interview was about 30-45 minutes while the open file interview was around 10 minutes (for me).

i heard something about an closed file entry interview and then a open file exit interview. is that true?

hey when did you schedule your interview i just cant figure out when i should do mine?

hey when did you schedule your interview i just cant figure out when i should do mine?

hey dude! sorry I didnt reply. i was out. but since my school starts on the 22nd and I picked the 22nd as the date my parents arent too happy. i might change it to the 21st. but I have a lot flight so i'm not sure. lmk when urs is! we can exchange emails and bounce ideas off if you want!

hey dude! sorry I didnt reply. i was out. but since my school starts on the 22nd and I picked the 22nd as the date my parents arent too happy. i might change it to the 21st. but I have a lot flight so i'm not sure. lmk when urs is! we can exchange emails and bounce ideas off if you want!

Ya that sounds like a good idea.
my email is [email protected] and urz?

I'm interviewing on the 9th!! Super nervous!

so early. I'll probably schedule mine for late sept or early Oct. Im probably guna be missing class since school opens on sept 7th and most of their Friday's were booked already!

Does anyone know why they said to allot 5 hours with them? I'm imagining after the interview you get a campus and clinic tour but 5 hours? I'm just wondering what else they will have us do.

Does anyone know why they said to allot 5 hours with them? I'm imagining after the interview you get a campus and clinic tour but 5 hours? I'm just wondering what else they will have us do.

interview, meet with admin coun., lunch, tour, fin aid session