PCO Timeline

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

preopt2133

Reaction score
So I recently submitted my optomCAS application and am eagerly awaiting responses from schools, more specifically NECO and PCO. I submitted my application and it was verified in mid October, but the final letter of recommendation to complete my application was not submitted until November 14th. I then submitted new OAT scores on November 29th of a 320 academic average. I heard back from NECO with an invitation to interview very shortly, but am still waiting on PCO. I was wondering for anyone who has heard back from PCO already, how long did it take and do you think I would be eligible for an interview with a 320 OAT score and a 3.4 overall GPA. Thank you and good luck!

Members don't see this ad.

Yeah you'll get an interview, I think I head back in like 2-3 days

Yeah you'll get an interview, I think I head back in like 2-3 days
I hope so. I also read some other posts discussing programs that may have filled a set number of positions, and are therefore being more selective more forward. Do you know if they respond either way in terms of the decision? For instance, will they let me know if they declined the application, or is it possible that I may not hear anything? Thank you for your input!

I'm pretty sure they will let you know if they declined, I just lost my seat there on December 14th hopefully you or someone else gets it!