PCO Timeline

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hopefuleye

Reaction score
Hello!
For anyone who has been accepted to PCO, what was your acceptance timeline?
And what time did you get the email?

Members don't see this ad.

I have an interview with them so we’ll see how it goes! How’d the interview go for you?

Reactions: 1 user
Hi! I was accepted to PCO. I interviewed on September 14th and received my acceptance letter email on September 17th! I received it around 3:00PM!

Members don't see this ad :)
I have an interview with them so we’ll see how it goes! How’d the interview go for you?
I thought it went well! Kind of short but enjoyable. I got my acceptance today!!!

Congrats! So from what I’m hearing the interview is short, is it easy? Any hard questions? The interview day event says it’s from 12-4:30

Will both of you be accepting PCO? It isn’t my first choice but I haven’t heard from other schools yet. A big thing for me would be the driving since I don’t plan on taking a car out of state and I’ve heard the clinics are kind of far from campus

Will both of you be accepting PCO? It isn’t my first choice but I haven’t heard from other schools yet. A big thing for me would be the driving since I don’t plan on taking a car out of state and I’ve heard the clinics are kind of far from campus

I will be accepting mine at PCO most likely. ITs close to home for me so its great.
I love driving and have a car... so not much of an issue for me.

I got a few questions mostly about the scope of practice and how I got into optometry!

I was honored to be accepted by PCO, but I actually will be attending UMSL College of Optometry!

I got an email saying I was accepted into PCO, but havent received a formal email yet. I got accepted this Friday... when should I expect that formal email?