PCO Timeline

Started by apresutt
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

apresutt

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Everyone,

I have an interview on Thursday for PCO, which is my first choice. I scheduled all my other interviews later on in order to try and hear from PCO first. (I would rather not travel up to Boston if I don't have to) Does anyone know about how long PCO takes to get back to you about acceptance or (dum dum dummmmm) rejection?

Thank you
 
They told me 3 to 4 weeks from the interview date. I have about 2 weeks to go. The review board thoroughly reviews applications every other Friday. That is how their process works.
 
In addition to that, they've been sending e-mails immediately notifying applicants of their decision. I got mine a couple weeks after my interview, I think. So you shouldn't have to wait too long for a decision, which is always nice.