pco

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

I called in since my file was reviewed on fri and one of the lady's answered and said she would have to call me back bc my file was in a lady's office that was out today (just my luck). but before I could ask her when I can expect the call she hung up. should I call back

Members don't see this ad.

I called in since my file was reviewed on fri and one of the lady's answered and said she would have to call me back bc my file was in a lady's office that was out today (just my luck). but before I could ask her when I can expect the call she hung up. should I call back

I know you are anxious, but I would wait. People remember names, and if you have called multiple times to "check on the status" of your application, sometimes they will deliberately make you wait longer. I know when people harass me in my office I make it a point to make them annoyed since they are annoying me. This likely isn't the scenario though; there is a process that they have to follow and they probably need to consult with multiple parties. Rushing them to look through your file could get you to a rejection faster. If they rush, they will likely look at your GPA first and make a rash decision you may not like.

I've already given up for this cycle.

Members don't see this ad :)
are u going to apply again next year? did u ask them why they rejected you? and did they email you the rejection?

my mom told me, and she said they sent a letter. no im not going to because I guess even though hey thought my gpa was high enough for an internview, and my interview was good, my gpa brought me down. so i cant raise it because i already got all myr epeats at diff. unis. PR it is. wbu?

i will be applying again next cycle.