PCOM and CCOM interview invite processing times

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

slindswim

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, for those of you that received interviews from PCOM and/or CCOM, how long did it take to get the interview invite from the time your file was complete? I have been complete for three weeks at both schools and am just curious...and impatient.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

was complete around 9/27. I just heard from PCOM yesterday and I still no word from CCOM.

It took them 3-4 weeks after completing to offer me an interview

Just got back from there yesterday...great school!

Members don't see this ad :)
I heard back in a week from CCOM, but no word from PCOM yet. Sent both in mid-August. Pretty much a shot in the dark as far as Im concerned.

Yeah everything seems so random. UNECOM and LECOM got back to me pretty quickly but I have had nothing from CCOM or PCOM. I talked to PCOM just now and they mentioned that their admissions officers are traveling during this part of the year for recruitment so the interview process is a bit slower right now. I find that a bit amusing since this is the busy time of year for applications. Oh well...

Yeah everything seems so random. UNECOM and LECOM got back to me pretty quickly but I have had nothing from CCOM or PCOM. I talked to PCOM just now and they mentioned that their admissions officers are traveling during this part of the year for recruitment so the interview process is a bit slower right now. I find that a bit amusing since this is the busy time of year for applications. Oh well...

At the same time, they interview until march and will accept people up until the last day of interviewing. You don't interview for the waitlist. They will risk having too high of a yield, if it means they get a really good student

Did they send you an email or snail mail?