PCOM Biomedical Sciences-2009-2010 applicants/class

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FrenchToast

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone! - I don't see a thread for the 2009-2010 applicants/class, so I'm starting one

Anyways, I submitted all of my material mid March for the program. I got a letter saying PCOM has my application on file. Has anyone received an acceptance yet? If so could you please share your stats (GPA and MCAT score)

Members don't see this ad.

I gave pcom a call yesterday and they said my application will be reviewed soon. Does pcom notify students if they are accepted through email or through snail mail?

Members don't see this ad :)
I just sent in my completed application about 2 weeks ago and they got back to me today week about my acceptance via snail mail. MY GPA is 3.4 and MCAT was a 23S.

got my acceptance yesterday, sent in my completed app about 2 weeks ago.

2.98 gpa 33O MCAT

There's going to be an open house this friday for the biomed program, as well as all the other graduate programs at PCOM Philly. Info can be found on PCOM's website. I'm going to be there, as well as a ton of other biomeds (some who are now in the DO program, some who are doing a 2nd year masters degree, and some who are currently in the biomed program). See you friday. :)

just sent in my deposit :) accepted about a week ago after submitting my application the first week of april.

Accepted in Feb, GPA 3.3, MCAT 26L. Has anyone looked into housing yet?

Has anyone gotten a binder from pcom-ga yet? I am just wondering when to apply for financial aid, and would like to see their insurance plan.

Does anyone know the average credentials for this program? I submitted my application last week and offer a 3.25 GPA and 23 MCAT. I'm unsure if that's good enough to get me into the Post-Bac at either campus. I checked to see what the statistics were but they offered none. Any help would be great. Thanks

I sent in my deposit for GA-PCOM this past Tuesday and when I talked to Trena, she said that binder should come out two weeks after the deposit is received. Woo!

app sent about 3 weeks ago and found out from trina she was sending out my acceptance letter today ;-)

i really didn't think i had a shot since i applied ridiculously late in the game, but sure am glad i tried!

anybody try searching for housing options yet?

Last edited: