PCOM Biomedical Sciences 2023-2025

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pixelated_owala.23

Reaction score
Hey y'all, I just wanted to start a thread since I haven't seen one yet and to find out more information. I have already committed to attending the PCOM Ga location!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hello I wondering if someone could tell me where the "getting started" tab is on the my.pcom.edu website? I keep getting emails about needing to go to that tab but neither me or my boyfriend could see where the tab is? I also emailed the new student email but am awaiting a response. Thank you!

Anyone applying/been accepted into the MBS program for PCOM for this Fall 23? Wondering if there is a groupchat or something

Anyone applied/heard news for MS Biomedical Science 2024 matriculation?

Anyone applied/heard news for MS Biomedical Science 2024 matriculation?
I applied to the BMS program for the Philadelphia campus in November. They don't make it entirely clear when decisions come out. From what I see with past reddit and SDN posts regarding admission decision timing specifically for this program at PCOM, I'm expecting them to start coming out in the new year around January/February if you applied in the fall. We will see I guess. Let me know if you've experienced something different. Good luck to everyone applying this cycle!

I applied to the BMS program for the Philadelphia campus in November. They don't make it entirely clear when decisions come out. From what I see with past reddit and SDN posts regarding admission decision timing specifically for this program at PCOM, I'm expecting them to start coming out in the new year around January/February if you applied in the fall. We will see I guess. Let me know if you've experienced something different. Good luck to everyone applying this cycle!
I got waitlisted in November!

I got waitlisted in November!
Make sure to keep gaining valuable healthcare experiences and/or taking some classes to enhance your application. You’re allowed to continually add any new experiences or grades you’ve gotten while on the waitlist. From what I’ve seen/heard they will consider it and it may very well take you from waitlist to acceptance. Keep going!

Make sure to keep gaining valuable healthcare experiences and/or taking some classes to enhance your application. You’re allowed to continually add any new experiences or grades you’ve gotten while on the waitlist. From what I’ve seen/heard they will consider it and it may very well take you from waitlist to acceptance. Keep going!

Update: I received an acceptance today to the philadelphia campus biomedical sciences program!