PCOM DO/MBA Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

walkoffhr

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anybody had any inside information about the DO/MBA program at PCOM. I've read the website, and I want to know if anybody's had any experience with the program or knows people that have, and can elaborate.

Also, if there are any other DO/MBA programs, that information would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I was wondering if anybody had any inside information about the DO/MBA program at PCOM. I've read the website, and I want to know if anybody's had any experience with the program or knows people that have, and can elaborate.

Also, if there are any other DO/MBA programs, that information would be appreciated.

Thanks!

Its a five year program. Your M2 year is done over 2 years in which you also take your MBA classes. It is affiliated with St. Joseph's University and you apply for it during your first year.

Its a five year program. Your M2 year is done over 2 years in which you also take your MBA classes. It is affiliated with St. Joseph's University and you apply for it during your first year.

I am aware of that. Do you know anybody involved with the program, and their thoughts on it?

I am aware of that. Do you know anybody involved with the program, and their thoughts on it?

There are roughly ~8 or so people in my class that are in the MBA program. They tell me they enjoy the courses, but it sucks because you have to balance your time between your medical student duties and business classes. Use your time wisely. During your 2nd year, all of the business classes are after 5pm until 9pm or so. If you sign up for it, you will be signing up for some long days.

On top of that, you will still have the same course load as other 2nd years. (Minus OMM and Primary Care Skills)