PCOM DPT New Program

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dpthopeful1

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard back from PCOM?

I just interviewed there this month, but I believe there were various rounds of interviews and others got accepted back in December. How long did it take for you to hear back on a decision?

This was the only interview I got so I'm kinda on the edge of my seat for this one..

Thanks in advance for any info!

Members don't see this ad.

I just interviewed there this month, but I believe there were various rounds of interviews and others got accepted back in December. How long did it take for you to hear back on a decision?

This was the only interview I got so I'm kinda on the edge of my seat for this one..

My friend interviewed there this past month too (March) and heard back yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I know you posted a year ago, but if you ended up getting in/attending. Would you mind sharing your stats? Thank you!

Members don't see this ad :)
I know you posted a year ago, but if you ended up getting in/attending. Would you mind sharing your stats? Thank you!

I can't remember all my stats exactly but something like this.
Cum & prereq: roughly 3.7
GRE: 151V, 158Q, 4.0W
+500 hours in outpatient and ~60 hours peds

Hi, I was wondering if remember anything from your interview? Like what I should expect