PCOM Financial Aid

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RuDownWithOPP

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone... I was planning on attending the PCOM financial aid workshop and was hopeing to have my questions answered there...unfortunately I wasnt able to attend..,. I was just wondering if anyone recieved their financial aid package stating what they were approved for in loans and stuff. I havent recieved anything regarding tuition yet so im just wondering if its just me or is this normal?

As always thanks for the replies in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

RuDownWithOPP said:
Hey everyone... I was planning on attending the PCOM financial aid workshop and was hopeing to have my questions answered there...unfortunately I wasnt able to attend..,. I was just wondering if anyone recieved their financial aid package stating what they were approved for in loans and stuff. I havent recieved anything regarding tuition yet so im just wondering if its just me or is this normal?

As always thanks for the replies in advance.

Last year we didnt get our packages to end of june. Some do get it earlier.

I went and it was somewhat informative. Alot of information if you intend on applying for military scholarships. Apparently they started to send out fin aid packages already, but some did not receive theirs yet.