-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
PCOM GA c/o 2019
Started by PharmDMcStuffins
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Last cycle I got a interview around october. when I went to it, they said it was the first interview session. So I would say it will be around october. Good luck! it is a very nice school.Have they started interviewing?
For Early Decision, they have 2 interview date: Sept 12th and Oct 2nd. Good luck. Did you receive the confirmation of your supplemental application?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thank you! I just submitted my PharmCAS on 08/31. I have not received my supplemental application yet.
It took me about 10 days for processing my supplemental application. Then i'm waiting for them to review it
thanksIt took me about 10 days for processing my supplemental application. Then i'm waiting for them to review it
hey guys did you have anything new? does anyone get the interview invite?
hey guys did you have anything new? does anyone get the interview invite?
Not yet, I received an acknowledgement letter of supplimental app 4days ago, but still waiting for the interview invite.
nope! still waiting for the interview invitehey guys did you have anything new? does anyone get the interview invite?
In the DO forums, some of them have receive the Interview Invite. For Pharmacy, PCOM has their 1st round of interview next week on friday.
I am surprised, they said they will start interviewing ppl in early octIn the DO forums, some of them have receive the Interview Invite. For Pharmacy, PCOM has their 1st round of interview next week on friday.
Oh next week is for Early Decision Applicants.
Yayyy! Just got interview invite 5 mins ago for Oct 2nd. Good luck to everybody
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Same here, I received mine, too!
Congratulations & all the best!!Yayyy! Just got interview invite 5 mins ago for Oct 2nd. Good luck to everybody
I completed my supplemental application on Aug, 21.
Then, I received the confirmation mail on sep, 2.
After I received the confirmation mail, it took a week to receive the interview invitation.
Then, I received the confirmation mail on sep, 2.
After I received the confirmation mail, it took a week to receive the interview invitation.
II received two emails today , one about the completion of an application and one was about the supplement , it has been processed and now I am at a reviewing step. Any idea friends when will I hear about an interview??
My prerequisite courses are over 10 years
and I would have to retake them all. Goodbye and good
PCOM applicants!
PCOM applicants!My prerequisite courses are over 10 yearsand I would have to retake them all. Goodbye and good
PCOM applicants!
Sorry to hear that...
Question for everyone who received an interview invite... Did you guys apply as an ED applicant?
I applied as a regular applicant and received several interview invites (include PCOM) and I didn't expect any invites until November or so. I just think it's weird...
I applied as a regular applicant and received several interview invites (include PCOM) and I didn't expect any invites until November or so. I just think it's weird...
Question for everyone who received an interview invite... Did you guys apply as an ED applicant?
I applied as a regular applicant and received several interview invites (include PCOM) and I didn't expect any invites until November or so. I just think it's weird...
Yes, your guess is right. I applied for an ED.
For those of you interviewed on Thursday, I'll wish you guys all get accepted.
it took me 2 weeks to receive the application. the supplemental application took me 5 mins to finish but i had to wait 2 weeks to get the confirmation. good luck to you i hope you get an interview
For those of you interviewed on Thursday, I'll wish you guys all get accepted.
You, too. See you soon!!
I turned in my pharmcas last week, and now waiting for pcomm to get back to me....how long did it take for you all to receive the supplemental, and did the supplemental take long?
Mine took for approximately two weeks, too.
I am so happy for you..would you mind sharing your PCAT and GPA..🙂Got accepted 🙂 check your emails
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
One 30-min essay, 1 tour around campus and 20 mins interview. very basic and easy questions.
Have anyone got the student package from pcom ? 😱 it has been like a month now since they got my deposit.
I've received one. I was accepted Oct. 13 and received my student package around in 10 days.
Student package includes MHQ, acceptance letter, course curriculum, and instructions for Evalue, They were enclosed in the yellow envelope. I believe this is the student package.
I've received one. I was accepted Oct. 13 and received my student package around in 10 days.
Student package includes MHQ, acceptance letter, course curriculum, and instructions for Evalue, They were enclosed in the yellow envelope. I believe this is the student package.
Well I got that one. I meant the Welcome Booklet with nucleus information. They said they would send it via mail within a few weeks of submitting tuition prepayment
Gotya!Well I got that one. I meant the Welcome Booklet with nucleus information. They said they would send it via mail within a few weeks of submitting tuition prepayment
Anyone has already taken the interview know what type of interview it is? closed of open file? Also, what can you expect when you come into the interview? Really nervous don't know what questions they might ask....🙁
the questions I had were very basic; self introduce, why pharmacy, any experiences of the group works, why PCOM
Interviews are with 3~4 interviewee in a private room. It takes about 30min.
However, the questions will vary from person to person.
How long after ur application was complete did it take to receive an interview invite?
I completed my supplemental application on Aug, 21.
Then, I received the confirmation mail on sep, 2.
After I received the confirmation mail, it took a week to receive the interview invitation.
Ok thanks for answering, I got an email on 12/24 that my application was complete and under review so just waiting nowI completed my supplemental application on Aug, 21.
Then, I received the confirmation mail on sep, 2.
After I received the confirmation mail, it took a week to receive the interview invitation.
Ok thanks for answering, I got an email on 12/24 that my application was complete and under review so just waiting now
nice!
Have anyone got the student package from pcom ? 😱 it has been like a month now since they got my deposit.
Just received their email with Nucleus ID, PW, and email address! check your email!
The whole process took about a month, I applied then received an interview invitation one week later, went to the interview and 14 days later I received an acceptance e-mail. Congratulations on your acceptances and good luck for whoever is still waiting on PCOM's decision!
I have created a Facebook page for our Pharmacy class of 2019, here's the link https://www.facebook.com/groups/PCOMPharmacy19/
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have created a Facebook page for our Pharmacy class of 2019, here's the link https://www.facebook.com/groups/PCOMPharmacy19/
Awsome! I'll join!
The whole process took about a month, I applied then received an interview invitation one week later, went to the interview and 14 days later I received an acceptance e-mail. Congratulations on your acceptances and good luck for whoever is still waiting on PCOM's decision!
Congratulation! see you soon!
I have an interview for February 17!
good luck!
thx Shlee19