PCOM GA Campus Interview 911 help!

Started by omgitslex
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

omgitslex

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,
I am invited to an interview day with PCOM committee. During the process, there will be a 30 min writing assignment. Has anyone got an interview with PCOM? If so can you share some expereince? Is the writing assignment challenging? I am so nervous. How can I prepare for this interview? I would appreciate comments from you experts.
 
My pharmacy school (not this one) transfer interview had a writing sample. I'm pretty sure it was just to make sure you were literate and fluent in English.
 
I agree with zelman. I talked to people who were student interviewers when they went to Pharmacy school, and they said that a lot of the applicants hire others to write their Personal statements, and cannot actually write nor communicate well. Also, I feel as though it is also to see how you think and write (what I took away from an interview session I had two days ago at a different school). Good luck!