-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
PCOM GA - Entering 2017
Started by koalafiedRx
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Received an invite yesterdayAnyone have an interview here?
I interviewed at PCOM in October and was accepted! Will gladly share my experience if anyone's interested.Anyone have an interview here?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yaah, Im thinking about going there, I would Like to know your stats please ( Gpa, Pcat scores, letters, and experience)
What was the interview process like? Is there anything we should expect? How soon did you find out you were accepted?I interviewed at PCOM in October and was accepted! Will gladly share my experience if anyone's interested.
Can you tell me how soon after submitting applications they sent you an interview invite?I interviewed at PCOM in October and was accepted! Will gladly share my experience if anyone's interested.
Really? I'm still waiting to get an inviteEveryone gets an interview here lol
Everyone gets an interview here lol
Im still waiting on an invite too:/
hey guys I actually just got an invite for an interview on 3/21/17 PCOM-GA 🙂
anybody else?
anybody else?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
How long after the interview did you hear from the school?I interviewed at PCOM in October and was accepted! Will gladly share my experience if anyone's interested.
How long did it take for you to hear back from them after the interview?im waiting to hear something back from them as well
After I submitted everything on pharmcas it took about two weeks to hear back. I interviewed a few weeks ago and I received my acceptance email a week later. However I turned it down because I accepted another offer. Let me know if you have any other questionsHow long did it take for you to hear back from them after the interview?
Similar threads
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 3K
S
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 2K
S
- Replies
- 11
- Views
- 3K