Pcom Georgia campus

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dudeliness

hi
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, quick question for anyone who knows. I applied to pcom Philly but not the other campus, Georgia or whatever. I was considering adding that one, but I'm not sure if it's like the two campuses for western U where you can send a primary to both but they will only review your app at one campus at a time. So, will I waste my $50 applying to both pcom campuses? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know but maybe this bump will find you someone who does;)

Members don't see this ad :)
From their website "Applicants who wish to apply to both PCOM and Georgia Campus - PCOM must submit two applications and two sets of accompanying credentials. Although the requirements and the processes are the same, each application is evaluated for that particular campus. For Georgia Campus - PCOM, applications are received, processed and evaluated in Philadelphia. All interviews for Georgia Campus - PCOM take place at the Georgia Campus and are conducted by Georgia Admissions Committee members who also render admissions decisions."

http://www.pcom.edu/Admissions/adm_app_process/adm_DO/adm_do.html

Thanks so much. I thought that's what I had seen before but don't have the Internet handy to check. Just the sdn app on my phone. Lol

You're welcome, not really doing anything exciting today at the hospital and trolling pcom's website seemed like a better use of my time lol.

Well your use of down time was quite fortuitous for me. I'm practicin my big words for interviews, which I currently have none of. Lol