PCOM Housing

Started by DMDtobe
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DMDtobe

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey I have been accepted into the PCOM Certificate program. Is there anyone else who has been accepted that is looking for a roomate? With class starting in a little over a month, there isn't too much time to find a place and I don't know my way around Philadelphia that much so it would be great if anyone has any info about places to live. Thanks
 
DMDtobe said:
Hey I have been accepted into the PCOM Certificate program. Is there anyone else who has been accepted that is looking for a roomate? With class starting in a little over a month, there isn't too much time to find a place and I don't know my way around Philadelphia that much so it would be great if anyone has any info about places to live. Thanks

Yea, I have gotten accepted, but only to the GA-PCOM.