PCOM Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jsh89

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I applied to PCOM through a contract with my post-bacc program at Drexel. The interview portion is guaranteed given you meet the requirements of the contract. With that said, I was hoping that someone could give me some advice for the interview or maybe share some of the questions I could expect. Thank you very much in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

be happy to answer any questions. Feel free to PM me.

PCOM interview: Very, very nice lady that greets you. Seriously, sets the tone for the school! In terms of the interview itself, there will be three members of faculty/adcom and you. They all have computers in front of them with all your information on it (primary, secondary,etc). Mine took plenty of notes, and asked plenty of questions. Nothing to stressful, but there was one ethical question (not really a big deal). I believe they use some sort of a "checklist" of questions, but modify it as they go with follow up questions and whatever comes to mind. I was a *little* intimidated at first, primarily because it's a 3 on 1 with computers, but they quickly put me at ease, and I wasn't nervous at all past the first 3-4 minutes. I believe mine lasted around 25-30 minutes. PM me if you have any other questions. Also, I was accepted.