PCOM Neurosurgery Residency Spot

Started by howardei
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

howardei

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Posted this in another forum as well.....

PGY-2 neurosurgery resident is leaving their spot which means there is a spot for either a PGY-2 or, maybe a PGY-3 for next year....
 
Although, I am not able to take this spot, I am applying for Neurosurgery for 2010.
Can you provide me with some insights specific to the PCOM program?
Thanks
 
I would appreciate some input about PCOM NS as well. I'm applying for 2011, I'm from COMP and Arrowhead is obviuosly my first choice, however the PD told me to do my first NS rotation somewhere else and come back to Arrowhead my fourth year alll ready. Now, I don't know where I should do my away rotation. My CV, grade, publications are amazing, COMLEX Level 1, not so much. So, I don't know what to do. Can anyone help me??