PCOM-PA and PCOM-GA acceptances

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tallulah

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone who interviewed at PCOM-GA on Oct 17th or PCOM-PA on Oct 27th heard anything from either school? I'm getting a little antsy.

Members don't see this ad.

Tallulah said:
Has anyone who interviewed at PCOM-GA on Oct 17th or PCOM-PA on Oct 27th heard anything from either school? I'm getting a little antsy.
I interviewed at PCOM-GA on the 17th and have not heard anything. Who is this? I remember that most of us that day say we at least visited SDN occasionally, but no one else but me posts on the "how did you like PCOM-GA" questions. I'm the guy from UT Knoxville.
Anyway, I am kind of wondering when the "results will be in" so to speak. They did say we should know in the first two weeks of Nov. so I suspect to get something by monday. But who knows

drgreeneatutk said:
I interviewed at PCOM-GA on the 17th and have not heard anything. Who is this? I remember that most of us that day say we at least visited SDN occasionally, but no one else but me posts on the "how did you like PCOM-GA" questions. I'm the guy from UT Knoxville.
Anyway, I am kind of wondering when the "results will be in" so to speak. They did say we should know in the first two weeks of Nov. so I suspect to get something by monday. But who knows

good to know i'm not alone...thanx! i'm the tall girl from GA btw...yeah, i need to post on that interview list...i'll do it soon :) btw, anyone who's reading this...pcom GA is great and the interview was great