Pcom-pa Vs Pcom-georgia

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lady Tokimi

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Oka, I Was Wondering What You Are Suppose To Say About Pcom-georgia Considering It's A New School.

The Secondary Asks Why You Want To Attend Georgia-pcom But All The Information On Their Website Only Pertains To Pcom-pa.

Any Suggestions?

Members don't see this ad.

I put that I chose Pcom-ga because it is located really close to where I live and where all my friends and family live. I also said that I liked what the schools mission was for georgia and the south. And my family doctor who also went to PCOM suggested that I apply. If you live in the south and want to stay in the south then PCOM is probably the closest or one of the closest schools to you. That would also give you an advantage since they take something like 85% from the southern states. If you arnt from the south then It might be harder to find a reason except for that its a brand new school with all new technology. The weather and the area(suwanee/gwinnett) around the school is pretty nice too.

Well, I am in Alpharetta, about fifteen minutes from campus working during the summer. I am from Utah originally so I think the weather sucks. Way too humid. We did have our baby out here this summer and so I am going to talk about my stay here and how great the doctors and nurses were with my little one.

Members don't see this ad :)
brent311 said:
I put that I chose Pcom-ga because it is located really close to where I live and where all my friends and family live. I also said that I liked what the schools mission was for georgia and the south. And my family doctor who also went to PCOM suggested that I apply. If you live in the south and want to stay in the south then PCOM is probably the closest or one of the closest schools to you. That would also give you an advantage since they take something like 85% from the southern states. If you arnt from the south then It might be harder to find a reason except for that its a brand new school with all new technology. The weather and the area(suwanee/gwinnett) around the school is pretty nice too.

Thanks for the schools' mission idea....that would be great to put on the secondary....i have some other reasons as well, so hopefully that will work out. :)

How far south are we talkin?? Can I count Virginia as the south?

The weather and the area(suwanee/gwinnett) around the school is pretty nice too.

I HATE the weather here! Sweltering heat and humidity are not my idea of a good time. That in addition to the drought we're in has killed me this past year! I've been living in Georgia for about 15 years and still haven't gotten used to it yet! The area is nice for the most part, but does still have its "stay away" parts. (but so do all metropolitan areas).