PCOM philly?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lowMCAT

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone know how long it takes for PCOM philly to get back to you about interviews after you complete your application? Also, if they aren't going to interview you, will they reject you within the same time period? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

They sent me a letter about 4-5 weeks after the secondary. However, when I got the interview letter, it was for a week later, not much advanced notice. Then I got the acceptance letter a few days later since the adcom met the same day I interviewed.

I have been complete since mid-August. I still haven't heard anything from them. I have already been accepted at other schools.

Members don't see this ad :)
It took weeks (6+ I guess) to finally get an interview invitation. It ended up coming via email (calling to verify). It only gave me two weeks notice.

i'm an ms1 at pcom. they were late interviewing this year due to some staff changes in the admissions department. i think they started in the beginning of october. to answer your questions, last year they interviewed through march, might go a little later this year due to the late start. they can call you any time up to then. i have never heard of anyone getting any rejection letters until after they had filled the class...july or august. say patient, and good luck!