PCOM Postbacc full

• Thread starter Deleted member 237747
  • Start date
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
D

Deleted member 237747

I am on wait list, I called PCOM they informed me that all seats are full at this time, if someone drops out we will consider wait list . I have acceptance from UMDNJ Stratford, but would prefer PCOM. What will be a reasonable time to wait before I pay deposit for UMDNJ?

Members don't see this ad.

Until: 1) the latest date your deposit is due for UMDNJ, or 2) the day before classes start at PCOM.

There has been a story where someone received acceptance 2 days before the program started, but for that to happen again and you get that spot out of all the people on the waitlist... Slim chance. I would wait another month, and then decide based on what acceptances you have on the table.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can tell you that, since May, apartment rental rates have been going up substantially. The earlier you sign your lease, the better. It's probably because August/September is the prime time for students leasing apartments. I know my apartment's rent has gone from 575 to 650 over the past 2 months and does not look like it will slow down yet.

If I were in your shoes, I would wait for 1-2 more weeks and then decide on a program. Good luck!