PCOM program??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

notnarcsDO

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if any of the re-applicants on here did the PCOM Certificate of Biomedical Sciences program?? I really want to go to PCOM, but I am not sure if I will get accepted this round. The PCOM alum that I shadowed told me to do this, because it would get me acquainted with the faculty and get my foot in the door. I was just wondering if anyone in here participated in the program and got into PCOM as a result.

Members don't see this ad.

There are ALOT of people in my class this year (I'm a first year at PCOM) who did the program last year. I am pretty sure that if you pass the program you are guaranteed an interview, but don't quote me on it.

Taus said:
There are ALOT of people in my class this year (I'm a first year at PCOM) who did the program last year. I am pretty sure that if you pass the program you are guaranteed an interview, but don't quote me on it.
Thanks!! Did they apply during that year or did they wait till they finished the program to start applying?

Members don't see this ad :)
during the year...I'm not sure of the details...but it was def during the year and during the normal interview season

ok so i see that this girl had a 21 on MCAT and a 3.16 gpa, reapplied and got in!!! wow like so i'm in a similar boat you were in but my GPA and EC are really good like 3.5 and many EC...so wat do i need to do then? cause i'm sure i got rejected this year...and i really don't wanna take the MCAT for the 3rd time now...any advice would be appreciated...i was seriously thinking of the Caribbean, preferably St. Matthews...any thoughts?!