PCOM schoo of pharmacy c/o 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

badboyz2005

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just wondering if anyone is applying to this school? I emailed the admission and they said interviews has already started 🙂
 
Good luck! I am a p1 if anyone has any questions I will try to answer them to the best of my ability! 🙂
This is a great school!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi j2271, has PCOM started conducting interviews yet? I emailed the admin and they say they have started the interviewing process already.
 
I am not 100% sure, but they usually start interviews in October. I have seen people touring the school, so I am pretty sure they have started.

Hi j2271, has PCOM started conducting interviews yet? I emailed the admin and they say they have started the interviewing process already.
 
Thank you so much..I haven't heared anything from PCOM yet..I just got an email saying my application is completed and in the review process..hope I hear from them soon "cross fingers" hehe
 
Thank you so much..I haven't heared anything from PCOM yet..I just got an email saying my application is completed and in the review process..hope I hear from them soon "cross fingers" hehe

I'm sure you will hear something soon! It took a few weeks after my file completion to get an interview. Good luck! 🙂
 
You will receive an email with supplemental information attached.After submitting that you should receive a conformation email. Then it is juat a waiting game, it took about a month for me to get an interview invitation. Good luck!
 
Where can I get information about interview questions? I have mine on 11/8. I checked interview feedback in SDN, but there's nothing about PCOM..😎
 
The interview is pretty laid back, and the professors are really nice. You start off as a group then split 1/2 go on a tour 1/2 interview. The interview is you and two professors in a break out room. The asked my the usual questions: Why pharmacy? What profession of pharmacy would you like to work in? Experience?
I am from GA so they asked if I want to stay in GA after completing school to practice pharmacy. They also asked about leadership and what would you do as a leader in certain circumstances. Good Luck on your interview! If you have any more questions just ask! 🙂


Here is a link to last year's forum: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=851063


Where can I get information about interview questions? I have mine on 11/8. I checked interview feedback in SDN, but there's nothing about PCOM..😎
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those who are applying or have applied, are you from GA or PA?

I'm applying from PA. I actually live a few blocks from the PA campus. Interviews are all the way in GA though. I asked them a few days ago if I can do my last year back in PA and I am waiting on a response.
 
hey j2271, I heard, PCOM has started their interview, do you know when the next interview is going to take place? roughly around what date?
 
Good luck! I am a p1 if anyone has any questions I will try to answer them to the best of my ability! 🙂
This is a great school!

Hey, j2271, I heard PCOM has already started their interview process. Do you by any chance know when they will be conducting next interview? Roughly around what date?
 
I honestly have no idea, sorry. If I hear anything I will post I know they interview from October to June. I interviewed in April. So, don't worry if you are not called immediately. Good Luck!

Hey, j2271, I heard PCOM has already started their interview process. Do you by any chance know when they will be conducting next interview? Roughly around what date?
 
I have an interview invite for 11/30, but I already have another interview somewhere else on the same day. Does anyone know the next available interview date? They gave me a number to call, but I've yet to get a response.
 
If you were in the first couple interviews in early November, when do you think we will be hearing from PCOM with an admissions decision?
 
Congratulations! I just got mine too. Woot!! Interviewed on 11/8. Good luck to everyone🙂
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm applying from PA. I actually live a few blocks from the PA campus. Interviews are all the way in GA though. I asked them a few days ago if I can do my last year back in PA and I am waiting on a response.

PCOM's GA campus has the PharmD program. The campus in PA has only the DO and other graduate programs.
 
Hi guys!
I just interviewed 11/30. The interviewed was pretty laid back and the faculty was pretty nice. I would definitely consider going to this school. Now the wait starts to hear back from them. Nervous! :xf:
 
Hi guys!
I just interviewed 11/30. The interviewed was pretty laid back and the faculty was pretty nice. I would definitely consider going to this school. Now the wait starts to hear back from them. Nervous! :xf:

I agree! The facility was really nice. My mouth dropped when one of the students said we will be working with cadavers during anatomy lab! Not sure if I can handle it :idea: But I think it'll be a great learning experience! Good luck to everyone! 🙂
 
I agree! The facility was really nice. My mouth dropped when one of the students said we will be working with cadavers during anatomy lab! Not sure if I can handle it :idea: But I think it'll be a great learning experience! Good luck to everyone! 🙂

Are you the girl in North Carolina?
 
Did anyone hear anything from the PCOM yet? I just received an email for background criminal check yesterday. I wonder if it's from the school, but I haven't receive any mail or email yet.
 
Hi! Does anyone know if the 8 credits in "other electives" have to be from non-science classes?
 
I got background check email too. Does anyone know what that means? It says it is sent because I'm conditionally accepted. I wonder what that means. I emailed the school and waiting for reply. I hope it's not scam.
 
I have my acceptance letter from mail today along with the package, on the first page, it stated December 7th so you guys should also have your mail by Monday.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad