PCOM Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Trevelyan

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I had a question about the PCOM secondary application. For the question that states "What healthcare related experiences have you had?", is it just supposed to be a list, or is it supposed to be a detailed essay? I ask this because this is the only question that does not make specific mention of attaching a separate sheet of paper if necessary.

Members don't see this ad.

I had a question about the PCOM secondary application. For the question that states "What healthcare related experiences have you had?", is it just supposed to be a list, or is it supposed to be a detailed essay? I ask this because this is the only question that does not make specific mention of attaching a separate sheet of paper if necessary.

When i applied I attached a list of 5-6 healthcare expieriences with a small description of each. Thats all i needed. (Wasnt more than one page)

When i applied I attached a list of 5-6 healthcare expieriences with a small description of each. Thats all i needed. (Wasnt more than one page)

Ok. I was just wondering if descriptions are really needed or not. I mean, I pretty much maxed out the character limits in describing them on the primary application. It seems a little redundant to me.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok. I was just wondering if descriptions are really needed or not. I mean, I pretty much maxed out the character limits in describing them on the primary application. It seems a little redundant to me.

If thats the case, just add a few more that you didnt include. If you can't think of any, just repeat them with a more detailed explanation of how they will shape your future career as a Physician.

Oh yea thanks for giving me a break between studying. :)

I made an essay with a list of them and their description :cool: