Pcom??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ELDON30

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I sent in my secondary late to PCOM and recently (last tuesday, feb 10th) found out they have my application, it is complete and under review. When should I expect to hear anything from them? Does anyone know how often their admissions committee meet to discuss interviewing candidates?

Members don't see this ad.

no, but unless you're a pennsylvania resident, it's not looking good. i was complete way back in july and still have not heard anything. not that i care because i love COMP. so PCOM can kiss my ass.

I sent my secondary and recommendation letters to PCOM around Thanksgiving and I have still not heard anything. I am going to call them this week, but I'm not holding my breath either.

Members don't see this ad :)
I wasn't a PA resident and I heard fairly quickly. PCOM recieves over 3,400 apps a year.

Too bad you had a bad experience with PCOM. The top DO schools can't accomodate everyone, you know.

Originally posted by ELDON30
I sent in my secondary late to PCOM and recently (last tuesday, feb 10th) found out they have my application, it is complete and under review. When should I expect to hear anything from them? Does anyone know how often their admissions committee meet to discuss interviewing candidates?

yeah, i'm in the same boat as you. i've been complete at pcom since the past two weeks or so, but still haven't heard anything. i was hoping to hear back soon, because i'll be flying out to philly this week for another interview, and would love to kill two birds with one stone, that is, if i were granted an interview. hope it works out for you, i really like pcom and would totally consider going there if accepted. gluck!