Pcom

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

doapplicant1123

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the pass rate for the COMPLEX part I and II is for the most recent PCOM students? I also wanted to find out if any one had statistics on the PCOM class of 2008. What were the average MCAT scores? What percentage of the class is female/male? I also wanted to find out what people think are advantages and disadvantages of PCOM. Any help would be much appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

The avg MCAT score is probably w/in 1 std. dev. of previous years and the same w/ the GPA and comlex. The male /female ratio is about 50/50 give or take a few. It changes as people fail out repeat a year or some are placed in the class from a previous year or from doing a dual degree program. Numerous threads are out there concerning +/-'s of PCOM.

raptor5 said:
The avg MCAT score is probably w/in 1 std. dev. of previous years and the same w/ the GPA and comlex. The male /female ratio is about 50/50 give or take a few. It changes as people fail out repeat a year or some are placed in the class from a previous year or from doing a dual degree program. Numerous threads are out there concerning +/-'s of PCOM.

Please show me these threads by sending me a link or something. I've gone through every post on the pre osteo and osteo forums, plus i've asked questions and I'm still not finding much about PCOM. I really want to know about it's board scores. That is a main concern of mine at this point. Thanks bro.

doapplicant1123 said:
Does anyone know what the pass rate for the COMPLEX part I and II is for the most recent PCOM students? I also wanted to find out if any one had statistics on the PCOM class of 2008. What were the average MCAT scores? What percentage of the class is female/male? I also wanted to find out what people think are advantages and disadvantages of PCOM. Any help would be much appreciated.

COMLEX not COMPLEX.