doapplicant1123

10+ Year Member
Nov 29, 2004
Status
Does anyone know what the pass rate for the COMPLEX part I and II is for the most recent PCOM students? I also wanted to find out if any one had statistics on the PCOM class of 2008. What were the average MCAT scores? What percentage of the class is female/male? I also wanted to find out what people think are advantages and disadvantages of PCOM. Any help would be much appreciated.

raptor5

Fooled by Randomness
Gold Donor
15+ Year Member
May 28, 2003
Without cell reception
The avg MCAT score is probably w/in 1 std. dev. of previous years and the same w/ the GPA and comlex. The male /female ratio is about 50/50 give or take a few. It changes as people fail out repeat a year or some are placed in the class from a previous year or from doing a dual degree program. Numerous threads are out there concerning +/-'s of PCOM.

Chrysanthemum

PGY-1
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sep 29, 2003
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
raptor5 said:
The avg MCAT score is probably w/in 1 std. dev. of previous years and the same w/ the GPA and comlex. The male /female ratio is about 50/50 give or take a few. It changes as people fail out repeat a year or some are placed in the class from a previous year or from doing a dual degree program. Numerous threads are out there concerning +/-'s of PCOM.

Please show me these threads by sending me a link or something. I've gone through every post on the pre osteo and osteo forums, plus i've asked questions and I'm still not finding much about PCOM. I really want to know about it's board scores. That is a main concern of mine at this point. Thanks bro.

PublicEnemy

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Apr 7, 2004
Visit site
Status
doapplicant1123 said:
Does anyone know what the pass rate for the COMPLEX part I and II is for the most recent PCOM students? I also wanted to find out if any one had statistics on the PCOM class of 2008. What were the average MCAT scores? What percentage of the class is female/male? I also wanted to find out what people think are advantages and disadvantages of PCOM. Any help would be much appreciated.
COMLEX not COMPLEX.