• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Pcom

uap101

10+ Year Member
Oct 16, 2006
    Hey guys,
    I got accepted into PCOM and am not doin so well in my 400 level classes since i am slackin off, i might end up with 2 Cs and 3As with cum gpa of 3.45. I was wondering how bad you have to be before they kick you out of the program???

DO Sigma Nu guy

Wannabe Poker Player
    10+ Year Member
    7+ Year Member
    Dec 9, 2005
    Hospital call rooms
    www.myspace.com
    1. Resident [Any Field]
      Hey guys,
      I got accepted into PCOM and am not doin so well in my 400 level classes since i am slackin off, i might end up with 2 Cs and 3As with cum gpa of 3.45. I was wondering how bad you have to be before they kick you out of the program???

You will be fine. Just don't fail any of your classes.

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.