PCSOM Acceptance!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DoctorMom78

Sky Glory
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
LOL!!! I got accepted! The Dean just called me. Wow, that was fast!!! I just interviewed on Saturday. I am actually really pleased that they accepted me because they don't look at too many applicants from the Northeast. Well, I guess it is good for my ego and it is nice to have a choice. Good luck to everybody else and I hope that you all have as much success as I have!!! :D :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

LOL!!! I got accepted! The Dean just called me. Wow, that was fast!!! I just interviewed on Saturday. I am actually really pleased that they accepted me because they don't look at too many applicants from the Northeast. Well, I guess it is good for my ego and it is nice to have a choice. Good luck to everybody else and I hope that you all have as much success as I have!!! :D :luck:

Congrats. You definitely choosing DCOM though, correct?

Congrats. You definitely choosing DCOM though, correct?

I'm pretty sure sure she is ... congrats on the acceptance:cool:

Thanks! LOL! Yes, I am choosing DCOM. However, I am really pleased with the acceptance anyway. Six months ago I never thought I would be in the position to attend medical school at all, let alone have the option to choose between schools. I don't have the highest stats, but I have great ECs and a lot of other things that help me to stand out in an interview. I hope this gives people who are in a similar position hope. :)