PCSOM Discussion Thread 2009-2010

Started by bcgans
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcgans

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I didn't see this thread anywhere for the new cycle so I decided to start it! Pikeville is one of my top choices. I sent in my secondary yesterday, and am just waiting for my MCAT scores (8/4) and my LORs to come in.

I was reading last years thread and it looks like they did not start interviewing till October. Anyone else wanting to go here?
 
Will Pikeville even consider someone from a very urban, west coast location? :-/
 
Status
Not open for further replies.