pdf files

Started by medical22
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

medical22

Senior Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am not able to type on the mount sinai secondary. Do I have to print it and then use a typewriter or hand write it? Is there a way to unprotec the file and then just do it on the computer? A lot of other secondaries are also pdf files and I'm not too familiar with that. Please tell me if there is a way to type on it.
 
There's a huge debate about this a couple of pages back. If you really want to type it, go ahead and try to find a typewriter. If you have neat handwriting, forget about the typewriter and just write it out by hand. And don't worry about it! 😉 There are other, more important things to worry about during this process.