PDFs

Started by mommyz
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

mommyz

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I heard some of the main texts, including cucurillo, second edition are available as PDFs. Does anyone know how I can get them? ( and which ones are available? )
 
I heard some of the main texts, including cucurillo, second edition are available as PDFs. Does anyone know how I can get them? ( and which ones are available? )

They are available on Amazon for the kindle format and I believe there are a ipad edition as well. I am sure if you google the book you could find a pirated version but beware of viruses.