PDs on SDN?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

trkd

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
How good is this EM forum? :thumbup: Everything you need to know, and things you don't you can always ask. I know someone said in another thread that this forum doesn't contain lots of path but we have PDs and senior residents posting left, right, and center (I don't know, maybe the other forums do to, but don't spoil my fun now).

I hope my PD-to-be posts on this forum. It seems pretty cool that they mingle with us little folk. Lets here it for the PDs and attendings on the forum. :clap: :clap: :clap:

I love it!! :D

Members don't see this ad.

The PDs don't post much, they just spend their time tracking ISP addresses and comparing them to their ERAS downloads. :eek:

No big deal.

edinOH said:
The PDs don't post much, they just spend their time tracking ISP addresses and comparing them to their ERAS downloads. :eek:

No big deal.

Nice joke, doctor. The students are paranoid enough during interview session without your help.

This the reason I was hesitant to get into this in the first place. My attention was brought to this board by one of my residents because of concerns about one of my actions (see the thread about having ck/cs or ce/pe done before ranking).

I don't post much because most of the time all of you get it right. I throw in my 2 cents when I think senior faculty might have a viewpoint or procedure that seems to be missing.

For the record, I've got no idea how to chase an ISP address and would never do it if I could.:)

BKN PD

Members don't see this ad :)
Obviously only the Mods would have access to your ISP and even then it would have nothing to do with your ERAS app. Funny joke though.. :) I think besides BKN, there is an attending from Christiana who posts occasionally. I think it is great to have access (at least some) to the PDs during this time.

I do know that several of the Cincinnati attendings peruse this forum as well. I'm not sure of the PD, but I wouldn't be surprised as it is mentioned frequently.

I guess that I don't have to worry about them chasing ISP#s as it's fairly evident who I am :)

EctopicFetus said:
I think it is great to have access (at least some) to the PDs during this time.

I agree. I am not applying until next year around this time but this is a great way to get some answers before I go through it myself.

EctopicFetus said:
Obviously only the Mods would have access to your ISP and even then it would have nothing to do with your ERAS app. Funny joke though.. :) I think besides BKN, there is an attending from Christiana who posts occasionally. I think it is great to have access (at least some) to the PDs during this time.

Hey Quinn, think we can get a little gig on the side supplying the PDs w/ the ISPs? I'm sure they're all just dying to know who all these stressed out applicants are.... :laugh:

spyderdoc said:
Hey Quinn, think we can get a little gig on the side supplying the PDs w/ the ISPs? I'm sure they're all just dying to know who all these stressed out applicants are.... :laugh:

If you do, let me know first and I can edit my posts. :D Away with all the incriminating evidence.

spyderdoc said:

The better racket is definitely on the student side of things. keep the checks coming in and your ISP is safe with your good friends here at SDN...