Step I Peaking to early?

Started by strv04
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

strv04

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My test is June 22nd

Pre-study nbme score was 242 about 2 weeks ago

So far I have studied all of phys and path

UWorld scores have gone from ~68 to ~78 in the last week with no glaring weakness other then biochem.

I am worried about forgetting all the path details i just studied in the next 3 weeks as i do all the other subjects, behavioral, micro, pharm, biochem, anatomy. Anyone else have this problem? Should I try to schedule more time for the final review in the last couple days and sacrifice time in one of the other subjects?