Pearson PCAT Practice Tests

Started by RedDeath9
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RedDeath9

*enter witty title here*
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was just wondering how similar these practice tests are compared to the real thing? I'm taking them right now and they seem too easy. Then again, I'm a SECOND YEAR science student now, well-trained in the ways of... Whatever. Can't believe I only got a 62 composite last year...

Anyways, rambling. Are the practice tests about the same difficulty as the real thing?
 
Last edited:
The tests definitely are similar - in fact, sometimes you'll see a question or two from the practice tests on the real thing. There's always a chance some sections on the actual thing will feel different - for example, I thought the quantitative ability on the actual test was easier. Of course, I may have just been in the zone for the real thing. 😛
 
i thought that the earlier exams, 2005 i think it was, were easier than the more recent one (2008 i believe?) pearson provided. it was the most like the real thing IMO but overall its a very fateful portrayal of the real thing, take it as such and you'll do fine