Pearson Practice #4

Started by hartatucf
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

hartatucf

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For those who took the July PCAT this year... I've heard that the Pearson practice test #4 is most like the actual PCAT. Can anyone give their personal experience??

Just completed the practice test this morning and my composite is between 75-95 (which I'm pretty happy with). I'm taking the Sept 5th PCAT and would love some first hand ideas about how the Pearson practice exams relate to actual exam scores. Thanks so much! 🙂
 
please give me the images and links for the books needed for PCAT. my email ID is [email protected]

I already have Kaplan.
Please guide me about any special books for each subject e.g. someone says Dr.Collins is best or Kaplan is the best for biology,likewise.
Thanks
 
I am looking for study partner for PCAT. please contact me on [email protected]

I am also looking for books. please recommend me books and if possible,please guide me about from where to buy those books? if anyone can send me the images of books,that will help me a lot. i already have Kaplan