Pearson practice Tests

Started by Derozan
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Derozan

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
To anyone whose done at least one of these tests please inbox me? I have a few questions about it
 
I was wondering if the Pearson practice tests change over time because the person I bought my Dr Collins set from included "3 Pearson practice pcats" with them and I was wondering if they were genuine.

I have photos I can inbox to people to double check
 
Thats very nice of the seller to give u the pearson practice tests as well as dr collins. My friend also gave me the pearson tests from when he bought it (2009) and the first two exams are the same. I didnt know and bought all 3 exams :/
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I bought it 4 months ago. Just looked at the 3rd exam and it is diff from the one in 09. Well... i just compared the first bio question in each test and theyr diff
 
good,Just looked at the 3rd exam and it is diff from the one in 09. Well... i just compared the first bio question in each test and theyr diff.thanks
QwqhZC