Pearson practice tests

Started by TheDuce
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

TheDuce

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I purchased all the pearson practice exams, just wondering how good these are for pcat prep, thanks!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
It's kind of like a hit or miss with the math section on the PCAT. My practice tests were challenging but not impossible, while on my real exam, it was ridiculous. So many of them were tough calculus ones that took a lot of time like optimization and related rates (stuff I never looked over), yet I still got a 99 percentile on the math so maybe that while the exam is really hard, it's scaled so you can still do well. The practice exams will help you a lot, though, with timing the math section since it is, in my opinion, the hardest section in regards to finishing on time.
 
I am finding them quite helpful to study even though my original plan was to study with Dr. Collins and mainly use Pearson to see where I stand.

The percentile estimates are nice though I wish you could delete your answers and retake it