Pearson Prep Tests/Study Guide

Started by dhk70
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dhk70

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I've ordered the Dr. Collins Self-Study Guide already, is it necessary (worth it) to throw in another $200 for the four writing/MC Pearson Prep Tests + Official Study Guide?

Would it be okay to pass on them or are they too valuable to pass on? If they are recommended, would it still be a good deal if I only purchased one or two of each even when the price drops when bought in bulk? And then if so, which ones should I buy (Official Study Guide included?)?

Thank you.